eStomi celebrates successful completion of four years this June. I must admit that starting eStomi was the best thing that happened to us. I mean it.
First and foremost, it helped us to allow doing what we wanted to do – be the best in ITSM domain, without really getting bothered by other mundane and meaningless activities. Due to this, we are clearly able to identify and focus only on the value addition to our customers. Second, it made us explore more ITSM tools in search of excellence and continuous improvement and provide best features in terms of solutions. Third, we learned to do the right things apart from doing things right. As we embark on the beginning of the fifth year,
- We have expanded the horizon by partnering with ITRP Institute (started by ITSM veterans in California), iTop (Combodo, France) and Wolken (Bangalore) to offer ITSM consulting.
- The ITSM solutions that we offer have enriched significantly in quality.
- The integrations that eStomi does today are far superior with sound architecture.
- The security aspects of solutions using encryption and decryption are considered of utmost priority.
- The engagement and domain expertise of our consultants and the percentage of contribution along with performance have climbed up.
- Our customer loyalty seems to be steadily growing – we have been able to acquire bigger customers and bag repeat orders.
- We have re-aligned our road map based on our experience last year.
We have set additional objectives and goals for the forthcoming years and can’t wait to write a blog towards the end of fifth year sharing few critical aspects, learning and indeed the growth. As we step into the unknown territory of fifth year, we believe that fantastic four years will help us do and achieve far better.