Cost effective ITIL Training (ITIL® 2011 Foundation Training and Certification Classroom Training):
With two decades of experience in consulting and implementing ITSM Solutions, we also deliver onsite and public trainings to the corporate sector across the globe.
Our industry experienced trainers will make sure that each and every aspect of the course is profoundly explained.
We are specialized in IT Service management trainings which comprises of ITIL® Foundation and Intermediate®, we provide the best Training and consulting services for corporates.
ITIL® Foundation Course:
Our ITIL® Foundation course is designed to make the attendees understand the basics of ITSM and have them certified in ITIL® Foundation course, after completing the training course the candidates will be able to demonstrate a basic understanding of ITIL® Framework.
This course will help the candidates to understand the ITSM across industries and its impact on all the sectors, all the chapters as per the AXELOS will be covered in two days of training followed by the paper based/online exam at the exam center.
- 2 Days of Training
- Exam cost included
- Hard copy of the material included
- 200 Practice tests
Please get in touch via contact us form or email us at [email protected] for onsite or public training, our learning adviser will get in touch with as soon as possible.
- Who is the governing body for ITIL® Certification?
- AXELOS is the governing body for ITIL®, however, there are different exam bodies like , APMG, PeopleCert, Exin , etc
- Is the exam fee included in the course fee?
- Yes, the exam fee is included in the course fee.
- Who can attend this course?
- Anyone from the IT Industry can take this course and anyone who is interested to know or get into IT can take this course.
- Who will be the trainer of the course?
- Training will be conducted by India’s first OTRS ITSM Practitioner. He has vast experience in ITSM industry for over 2 decades in implementing the ITSM solutions. Some of the implementation customers include AOL, TechM, Renault etc. or contact the learning advisor to know the trainer details for respective locations please.
- What is the registration process and payment process?
- The candidate has to fulfill the registration form which will be followed by the payment; the payment can be made online using your credit/debit card, net banking or cheque.
Please get in touch via contact us form or email us at [email protected] for onsite or public training, our learning advisor will get in touch with as soon as possible.
More about ITIL®:
This is the entry level qualification which explains the key elements, concepts and terminologies in the ITIL Lifecycle; this is an introductory course towards the lifecycle stages.
The ITIL® Practitioner certification offers practical guidance on how to adopt and adapt the ITIL framework to support your business’ objectives.
It is the next step after ITIL Foundation for professionals who have already learned the basics of IT Service Management (ITSM).
It is the recent addition in the certification; it doesn’t replace any existing ITIL® Qualification
The Intermediate level is the next after the Foundation Level, It has different modules providing different focus on ITSM, and candidates can choose as many intermediate qualifications as needed.
Intermediate level is again sub divided into two main categories mentioned below:
Service Lifecycle: These modules are relevant to professionals who have or looking for managerial roles within organizations.
The Service Lifecycle modules are:
- Service Strategy (SS)
- Service Design (SD)
- Service Transition (ST)
- Service Operation (SO)
- Continual Service Improvement (CSI).
The Service Capability: These modules are suitable to those who are looking to gain specialized, knowledge in one or more processes.
The Service Capability modules are:
- Operational Support and Analysis (OSA)
- Planning, Protection and Optimization (PPO)
- Release, Control and Validation (RCV)
- Service Offerings and Agreements (SOA).